WHY GOOD PRODUCT IMAGES ARE CRITICAL?
Users say that product images are critical to their purchase decision. In fact, it’s their most important factor in deciding to contact sellers, even more, important than the shipping cost or even the price of the item itself. Unlike shopping in a boutique, when you browse online, you can’t pick up the product. You can’t touch it, hold it in your hands, or feel the texture with your fingers. All you have is the images and videos.
WHAT INFLUENCES BTOTREE PARTNERS AND BUYERS TO CONTACT YOU?
BtoTree users say the quality of the images is “extremely important” to a purchase decision. Compelling images of your products is critical to your success. Bad images could prevent you from making a sale, no matter how amazing your product is.
DO’S AND DON’TS FOR YOUR MAIN IMAGES
- DO NOT USE WHITE BACKGROUND FOR YOUR FIRST IMAGE.
- DO NOT USE ANY BLURRED IMAGES FOR YOUR PRODUCTS.
- DO NOT USE ANY WATERMARKED IMAGES.
- USE SCALE SHOTS FOR YOUR PRODUCTS
- GET YOUR LIGHTING RIGHT
- TAKE MULTIPLE SHOTS FROM DIFFERENT ANGLES
- USE LIFESTYLE SHOTS FOR YOUR PRODUCTS
WHERE DO YOUR MAIN PRODUCT IMAGES APPEAR ON BTOTREE
DIFFERENT TYPES OF IMAGES ON BTOTREE
GETTING STARTED GUIDE
- ADD/ CREATE INDIVIDUAL PROFILE
- ADD A BUSINESS
- ADD PRODUCTS
- ADD AN EXPO
- JOIN AN EXPO
- MY NETWORK